Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flowers!


I had the BEST meeting with Greg the “Flower Guru” today at lunch! Before, I was a little stressed about this part of the wedding since I’m not "in the know" on all the different flowers there are in the world. My theory is that we all have special gifts and knowing the difference between a Killarney rose and a Vandella rose is simply not mine.


I’m sure when I have some more free time, I’ll learn but this is why I hire great vendors to help me along the way.


So another check off the to-do list!

3 comments:

Grits said...

High five for another check off of the to-do list! I feel like I haven't gotten that far yet, but when I look at my list, I feel like I have accomplished at least a little bit. One step at a time, one step a time...

Grits said...

Oh, forgot to ask! What colors of flowers are you going to have?

Grits said...

http://mitchgrits.blogspot.com/2008/09/yay-bloggy-award.html