Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reception! Reception! Reception!


This morning I woke up before my 4 a.m. alarm thinking about my wedding reception. To be honest, I have a vague idea in my head at the moment of what the reception will look like. Why? Well, I care more about the actual ceremony than I do the reception.

So during my morning run all I could ponder was the details of a gold and crystal trees that I want to use at the entrance or the decorations at the bar. It's now 5:30 p.m. and I'm still thinking about this stuff!


Thank goodness I have some dear party planning friends meeting me for drinks later or I would go crazy today rethinking all the details.

I did find this awesome idea out of California – a candle wall. I’m going to talk to our rental company tomorrow to see if I can recreate this idea.


Photo Credit

No comments: