Monday, July 7, 2008

327 days to go...



“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
When Harry Met Sally (Movie)


Amen! 10 months, 3 weeks and 2 days (thank you Daisy Patch wedding ticker) from the official big day and thought brings the biggest grin to my face. While I have some serious time to plan the small minor details that I know only I will notice…I do enjoy the creative side of planning our affair.

Last night, I sent an e-mail to a friend in South America updating her on I’ve accomplished and what indeed is still left on the to-do list. Let’s see, I’ve taken care of…

Church & Minister (most important of all checks)
Reception Venue & Caterer
Hotel Block
Photographer
Baker (or SCL as I affectionately call her)
DJ
Dress
Veil


This month I’m deciding…
Florist (2 meetings down…2 more to go)
Event Rental Company
Engagement picture location


Left to Do:
Everything else

We’ll see if I’m able to take care of a few more checks this month. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Grits said...

You're so on top of things! It seems like things might be falling into place for us, too, just got to get a few things ocnfirmed. Your blog totally inspires me to get on the ball!